A brief report on JKC Activities
Jawahar Knowledge Center imparting communication skills, soft skills, analytical and technical skills to provide placement opportunities in various MNC"s.
- To shape students across the state and make them globally acceptable citizens
- To promote government - Institution - Industry relations through training and placements.
- To provide the best of the opportunities to the students belong to weaker and marginalized sections.
- To provide Placements in Earn-while-Learn Scheme
Training Activities includes:
Inputs given with hands on experience in the following areas to improve competencies of students and language proficiency.
- Imparting skills for the best knowledge of the students.
- Conducting classes on Analytical Skills
- Conducting classes on Technical Skills
- Conducting classes on Communication Skills
- Conducting classes on Soft Skills
- Conducting JAM sessions
- Conducting Group Discussions
- Conducting Mock interviews
- Internet lab facility
Best practices & Experiences:
Sunday is a special at Khammam Nodal JKC. During Sundays we completely allot slots for practical activities like:
- Presentation skills/Public Speaking/JAM
- Resume Preparation
- Group Discussions
- Role plays
- Mock Interviews
- Presentation by students
- Visits to Companies and interacting with experts
Lion share of trained students are from Backward Classes with 48%. From SC�s it is 18% and 17% are ST�s. These trainings are mostly helpful to underprivileged sections of the society.